We focus on the details so you can focus on your students and communities.
- Independent financial statement audits
- OMB Circular Uniform Guidance federal single audits
- Proposition 39 financial & performance bond audits
- FHA/HUD financial statement audits
- Indirect cost rate audits
- Associated Student Body (ASB) workshops
- Internal controls best practices evaluations
- Capital asset scheduling support
- Federal and state compliance reviews and assistance
- Cash flow analyses
- Fraud and forensic examinations
- Litigation support
Government and education beyond the numbers.View all Insights
Use of HEERF Funds for Vaccine Incentives
In anticipation of a return to in-person classes in the future, institutes of higher education (IHEs) are offering incentives to students, faculty, and staff to get vaccinated against COVID-19 – and using Higher Education Emergency Relief Funds (HEERF) to do so. But is the use of HEERF funds for these incentives allowable under the guidelines?
No matter what time of the year, no matter what question, even when they don’t know I always get “I’ll look into it.” It’s not common. Most firms have those busy seasons, you never get an answer.
Cobre Valley Institute for Technology