We focus on the details so you can focus on your students and communities.
- Independent financial statement audits
- OMB Circular Uniform Guidance federal single audits
- Proposition 39 financial & performance bond audits
- FHA/HUD financial statement audits
- Indirect cost rate audits
- Associated Student Body (ASB) workshops
- Internal controls best practices evaluations
- Capital asset scheduling support
- Federal and state compliance reviews and assistance
- Cash flow analyses
- Fraud and forensic examinations
- Litigation support
Government and education beyond the numbers.View all Insights
Higher Education Emergency Relief Fund (HEERF) I and II: An Overview
While the pandemic has had monumental impacts on higher education institutions and their students, the passage of two legislative acts have attempted to alleviate some of its financial consequences. Our education professionals have compiled all the guidance available from the Department of Education regarding HEERF and HEERF II funds for our clients and friends in higher education to help you understand the opportunities available to support your students and operations.
No matter what time of the year, no matter what question, even when they don’t know I always get “I’ll look into it.” It’s not common. Most firms have those busy seasons, you never get an answer.
Cobre Valley Institute for Technology