We focus on the details so you can focus on your students and communities.
- Independent financial statement audits
- OMB Circular Uniform Guidance federal single audits
- Proposition 39 financial & performance bond audits
- FHA/HUD financial statement audits
- Indirect cost rate audits
- Associated Student Body (ASB) workshops
- Internal controls best practices evaluations
- Capital asset scheduling support
- Federal and state compliance reviews and assistance
- Cash flow analyses
- Fraud and forensic examinations
- Litigation support
Government and education beyond the numbers.View all Insights
Changes to the USFRCQ: Preparing for Your 2021 Audit
As we get ready to head into the audit season for Arizona school districts, auditors will be completing an updated version of the Uniform System of Financial Records (USFR) Compliance Questionnaire (CQ) as part of your audit. As a reminder, the completed USFRCQ must be submitted with the audit reporting package to the Arizona Office of the Auditor General. School districts should be aware of the changes and take the proper steps now to ensure you are in compliance.
No matter what time of the year, no matter what question, even when they don’t know I always get “I’ll look into it.” It’s not common. Most firms have those busy seasons, you never get an answer.
Cobre Valley Institute for Technology